DVD series presents live clinical scenarios that demonstrate how
to do family nursing in actual practice.
- How to Do a 15 Minute (or Less) Family Interview
- Calgary Family Assessment Model: How to Apply in Clinical Practice
- Family Nursing Interviewing Skills: How to Engage, Assess, Intervene,
and Terminate with Families
- How to Intervene with Families with Health Concerns
- How to Use Questions in Family Interviewing
- Common Errors in Family Interviewing: How to Avoid & Correct
- How to Interview Families of the Elderly: Tips and Microskills
- How to Interview an Individual to Gain a Family Perspective: A Clinical Demonstration
These DVD's are a perfect accompaniment to Wright and
highly acclaimed award winning text, Nurses and Families:
A Guide to Family Assessment and Intervention.
Click here for Viewing, Information and to Purchase